That toe-tangling first kiss is the stuff love songs are written about. The kiss can be so many things; sweet,loving, awkward, intense,transporting, disappointing, boring,sublime and life altering. it’s believed to be the momentum in relationships and comes with different beliefs, views and moral contradictions from different people,groups and denominations. well what we don’t know is that other than just breath-taking moments, fun and bonding,kissing has very many health benefits that you should know.you should be kissing a lot more because science is telling you to.this is the reason;
kissing has been proved to boost your immune system and reduces allergic responses in people with skin allergies
- it reduces blood pressure,relieves headache pains,increases feelings of well-being and boosts self-esteem.
- fight cavities. when you kiss,saliva production increases in your mouth and this helps to wash away plaque on your teeth that may lead to cavities.
- kissing releases hormones which prompts your brain to release s happy,feel-good chemicals i.e serotonin and dopamine that’s important for your happiness.
- burn calories.a vigorous kiss may burn 8-16 calories.
- kissing relieves cramps.kissing makes the stomach and abdominal muscles to relax thus reducing cramps.
- tone your facial muscles.a vigorous kiss helps you shape up your neck and jaw line by working out a number of facial muscles.
7. kissing is a barometer for sexual compatibility.it can be an excellent way to check out a potential partner for sexual compatibility before getting naked and emotionally involved.
you didn’t know right?well,you now know.kissing not only feels good,its good for your health.maybe you should do it more often huh! health muhimu.
By Dr. Mercola.