10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT KUCCPS 2017/18 FIRST REVISION OF COURSES
By Emmanuel Otieno(Manu)
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service , popularly known as KUCCPS, has announced that the FIRST REVISION of Degree and Diploma choices for the 2017/2018 placement by INDIVIDUAL candidates will commence on JANUARY 30,2017 and end on FEBRUARY 17, 2017.
- The KUCCPS has set the cut-off point for placement to Degree programmes at the minimum aggregate of C+ (46 points).
- Candidates who meet the approved cut-off points will be placed to pursue degree courses of their choice in public and private universities as Government-sponsored students.
- The minimum requirement for placement into diploma courses is C – (Minus) and the applcation is OPEN to K.C.S.E. candidates of 2016 and PREVIOUS years.
- Candidates who did not apply for placement through their schools may use this opportunity to submit their choices.
- The revision/application exercise will be done online by all applicants including those who had submitted their applications through their respective schools, and would wish to revise their choices. There will be NO manual application.
- The application procedure and other relevant guiding information may be accessed through the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke.
- Between Monday, January 30, 2017 and Saturday, February 4, 2017, the Placement Service will send officers to the various universities and colleges to assist those who may need assistance on how to use the online application system.
- Between February 6, 2017 and February 17, 2017, applicants may visit the Placement Service offices in Nairobi for assistance.
- Enquiries may also be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through telephone numbers 0723954927 or 0734879662.
- Please NOTE that the online application system will be closed on February 17, 2017 at midnight.